15 December 2008

This chick is also rad

ODE TO PIA
Oh Pia Mc Weer you are so rad
Your awesomeness is not a fad
Bunging around the xmas tree
You are the kinda lady who is special to me
Even though I say 'Pia Sucks'
I hope your gifts have to come in trucks
With your bottle of beer and a kitchen knife,
as Santa Claus, ACL 4 LYFE
I love your sass, I love your ass
If life was a test, you would surely pass
It's that special time of year
and in my heart I hold her dear
Looking kinda bung in her Santa hat,
but Pia is the shiz and I stand by that.

2 comments:

Pia said...

Hell yeah! what a bitchin' Xmas rap/poem of epic proportions! You are awesome Rachy, that was the best most uplifting gift ever! You must have spent AGES on that! Love you lots xxxxx

Pia said...

what the hell do I have in my left hand? did you draw that in, or do I actually have a pointy knife like thing in my hand?